My name is Patrick Lumumba. I’m currently in my twenties and this blog is basically where I get to share my experiences on blogging and digital marketing.
Besides being a Web enthusiast, I am also a blogger. I love to read. I read anything that comes my way. I guess that’s why I love to write. Honestly speaking, it really humbles my heart to learn that a visitor to my blog identifies with any of my post(s) in one way or another. I mean, I try to help bloggers and digital marketers with new ideas hoping that somebody somewhere gets inspired, educated or just learn a simple trick to solve something on the web.
psst: About the photo: A friend took this photo of me when we were at a training for a volunteering service a few months ago.
Always feel free to say hello.
At Luminous blogging, we try (yes we: we because I also invite experts to share some things with you guys) to help bloggers and digital marketers to do things right on the web. The Web is a massive and open space and therefore if you don’t do things right, you may find it very hard to be heard out there as blogger or as a digital marketer. Our tagline is Blogging made easy. And that is our main objective. To make blogging as simple as possible.
Who is this blog for?
Luminous Blogging is for:
- People who are yet to start blogging
- People who are new to blogging.
- People who have been blogging for some time but have had trouble cruising through the technical part like:
- Writing SEO friendly posts
- Customizing their websites
- Choosing the right plug ins for their needs.
- People who have been blogging for some time but now want to take their blogging career to another level, i.e. monetizing their blogs.
What will you get from this blog?
Lots of stuffs. One thing I can assure you of is that you will be able to get lots of helpful stuffs like:
- Blog posts explaining how to tackle matters blogging, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, web design and Ecommerce.
- Expert opinions
- Interviews with some of the successful bloggers and digital marketers and so much more.
Where exactly do we get our content?
Like I said, I read a lot. I research a lot. And since the web is currently loaded with lots of materials, research has been very exciting and interesting for me. What you will be getting from this blog are well researched articles, written by me or someone else (guest blogger).
I also share with you what I’ve learnt in my blogging career. How I did it, how I failed the first time at it and how I corrected my mistake.
With the introduction now in place, let’s begin this fantastic journey of ours! Welcome to Lumionous Blogging and feel free to drop me a message on the form below: