It is every blogger’s wish to make money from their blogs but is quite unfortunate that many bloggers actually don’t make any money from their blogs.
Here is the thing, I didn’t set up Luminous Blogging just to have fun of blogging, well, blogging is fun to me but I also created this blog so I can monetize it and make a few dollars every month.
The fact is, I run this blog with money – you know the hosting fee, domain name fee, theme, plugins and other tools’ fees, and so I believe I should make money from it. Or it won’t be fair, right? Right.
The number one question I get a lot from bloggers is “How do I make money from my blog?” Or, How do I monetize my blog? And all I have been doing is recommend affiliate programs and Ad networks like Infolinks to them. I mean, you can only recommend what works best for you, right?
Let me be straight with you. Making money with blogging is not that easy as you may think. But that doesn’t mean that it can’t be done. It is totally achievable. It needs hardwork, consistency and determination.
Bloggers don’t get rich overnight. You have to work your way up.
And for that reason, let me invite you to this Infolinks review
If you are a blogger and you have been struggling to make money with your blog, please read this blog post to the end. And if you have been facing rejection by the largest Ad network in the whole world, AdSense, this blog post is for you.
Here is my story…
When I got into blogging, that is 5 years ago, I searched through the web on how I could make money from my blog. My blog was still new and had only a few articles published. I tried to apply for Adsense and got rejected twice. TWICE. I gave up hopes with Adsense. And as I was looking for an alternative, I came across Infolinks.
So, what is Infolinks?
Infolinks is an Online Advertising platform that enables bloggers and website owners to make money from their website by displaying relevant ads to their visitors.
Infolinks drives new revenue for publishers by delivering intent-based ads in non-traditional web places. You can select from a range of elegant and innovative ad units that best suit your needs, fully customize their appearance and easily add them to your site.
Infolinks ad units include:
- Inframe – Capitalize on browser margins with attractive display ads.
- Infold – Engage users with an overlay ad unit most relevant to the user’s intent.
- Intag – Display a tag cloud of keywords relevant to your content.
- Intext – Monetize inside the lines by highlighting your best keywords.
How Does Infolinks Work?
Infolinks provides blog owners with four monetization options. It means that as a blogger, you have 4 types of display ads to choose from. You can choose to activate only one of them or have all the four options activated.
The four types of ads are: Intext Ads, Intag Ads, Inframe Ads, Infold Ads and they are shown differently from the conventional banners other bloggers use.
InFold – Targets only your search traffic with ads relevant to their searched terms in non-disruptive footer ads.
InText – Double underline your best keywords to monetize your written content. A simple hover of a mouse opens an ad bubble containing an ad matched to the context of your keywords. You can customize the look and volume of InText ads on your website pages.
InTag – Presents a range of keywords relevant to the context of your site. It lets you choose between one or two rows of links that open a relevant ad bubble upon a mouse hover.
InFrame – These are attractive display banners placed in the extra real estate in the margins of wide-screen monitors only. These ads are matched to your website’s category and are intelligently revealed only on traffic originating from wide-screen monitors and customized to fit perfectly, without disturbing your site’s layout at all.
Infolinks provides advertisements that are shown through hyperlinking of keywords on your blogs. When a visitor hovers his mouse over these links a window showing the ad will pop up and that makes an ad view.
The more add views you get on your blog, the more money you make with I
Eligibility criteria for sites to qualify with Infolinks
Joining the Infolinks is very easy and straight forward. The platform is open to any online publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments.
Although, Infolinks do have certain policies in place that ensure the effectiveness of ads for their publishers as well as for their advertisers. They review all websites and reserve the right to decline any application.
How to sign up as an Infolinks Publisher
Follow these quick and easy steps to Join Infolinks now:
- Complete their brief sign-up
- Infolinks team will review your application within 48 hours.
- Upon approval, you will be able to integrate the Infolinks script into your web pages.
- Start earning revenue immediately!
- Once you’ve been approved you can log in to the Publisher Center and track your earnings.
How do people earn money from Infolinks?
Infolinks works in a way so that views and clicks contribute towards your earnings. When visitors engage with your Infolinks ads, you earn.
Infolinks Payment Threshold
Infolinks’ minimum payout threshold is $50 if you are using PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer as your payment mode. To be able to withdraw, your earnings need to exceed the minimum payout threshold.
If you have selected Bank Wire Transfer OR Western Union as your payment mode, the minimum threshold requirement is $100. You will get paid once your earnings exceed the payment threshold for your chosen mode of payment.
Is it Compatible with Mobile Devices?
Yes, Infolinks is very compatible with mobile devices. Infolinks Ad units are enabled on mobile devices, so you do not lose revenues when your readers access your website via their mobile devices.
Merits of Using Infolinks
- Easy application and fast approval. Approval isn’t based on the amount of traffic that comes to your website, Infolinks review your blog based on content.
- The intext ads do not take up any space on your web pages so they can be used in conjunction with other ad networks.
- You get to choose which ads you want to place on your website with one click in the customization section of the website.
- For in-text ads you can customize it to your taste, you can choose how many ads will appear on a page, the link color and the type of line used to highlight a word
- Intag ads can be either manually or automatically placed on your web pages and you also can decide on the color of the links used.
- A good support system that has a 24 hour turnaround time on queries.
- All ads are enabled for all types of mobile devices meaning you can monetize all traffic channels.
- The Payout Threshold is Low.
- It is compatible with other Ad Networks and forms of Advertising.
Demerits of Using Infolinks
- It has been proven that Infolinks Ads perform better on sites with USA and UK traffic. If your site visitors do not mostly come from those regions, your earnings will be a bit lower.
- Currently, Infolinks can only serve ads in 2 languages which are English and Spanish. So if you run a Hindi site, German blog or any other blog written in languages other than English and Spain, I am sorry! Infolinks is not for you.
- The Inframe Ads may not always work well. Sometimes, it may overlap and become obstructive, but you can always turn it on and off, which is pretty cool.
Should you use Infolinks on your blog? My answer is YES!
I know most of the bloggers reading this review are not making money from their blogs and those that are making money are not making enough to buy them a cup of coffee.
I will beseech you to check out Infolinks by Clicking here, register on their platform and give it a shot, registration is FREE.